Wednesday 22 October 2014

LEROY, KONA, AND COOPER

It's been awhile since I've posted much about my best friend Leroy. But boy, do I have a gem!!

Last weekend we all parted ways and hubby and Leroy went on a boys trip while I went to visit friends in the opposite direction. Leroy met up with a couple of his old buds - Kona and Cooper. They are brothers (adopted brothers you might say) and both chocolate labs. I sent hubby with my camera hoping he would get some sweet photos of the three guys.

First thing Monday morning he sent me the best photo! The three doggies at the top of the stairs with their tongues out waiting for a treat. He did such a good job capturing it at the perfect moment!

And for good measure I'm including one more of our manny by himself. Just because.


No comments:

Post a Comment